Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's a battle

You know, I should really write in this more often. I absolutely love reading blogs and I honestly love writing them...but for some reason I can't get myself to keep one updated. I just signed up for SocialSpark, so let's see if earning me some money will help ;) I had to take a break on potty training, I couldn't devout my full attention to it but we are at it again! The countdown to my husband being home for the holidays is on!!! I can not wait! Not to mention my little girl will be here in less then a month! I don't have an exact date on my induction, but I am praying for the 9th! Either then or the 16th (which is my "official" due date) December is an excited month for us as a family and I couldn't be more ready for it to be here.

I have started our Christmas shopping and actually used K-Mart layaway to get a lot of it done. I freak out when I spend large amounts at one time and so getting everything and paying on it slowly made it a little easier for me. We are getting Christmas Pictures of all the grand kids (my sister in law and I) to give to grandparents and great grandparents. :) I am excited to get those done, even though Adilyn will be most likely under a week old when we do. I didn't get pictures taken for Levi when he was a baby. I thought I took enough, but realize now looking back I wish I would have gotten at least 1 month, 1 year, 2  year, 3 year done.

I am already in freak out mode of my husband coming home. Adilyns nursery is painted (pink, of course) & her crib and changing table were put together before my husband left but other then that...I've got some work to do. I need to put away clothes, hang her name, print out some pictures for her walls, get my chair here & find an end table. Not to mention I can't get Levi to keep his room clean (or his underwear dry) I am nervous about what I am going to look like when my husband sees me (hopefully smaller then when he left) I have good reason to freak out, right? We have two weeks to spend together before he leaves us for 9 months and I want everything to be perfect. Okay, not perfect but I want it to be amazing. That's not too much to ask for, right?

Okay, so I need some help. I want my blog to essentially be a one stop shop. I want you, my readers to be able to come here and find deals, giveaways, articles and my thoughts on it all. Since I am newly starting out I won't be doing giveaways right away, but hopefully soon! I need help, advice on how to get my blog out there. How to let bloggers know, me linking their blogs back to mine will help their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment