Saturday, November 19, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this picture. I was on Pinterest and HAD to share it. I think that, even if my husband wasn't in the military I would love it :)

My son is sleeping and it's only 8:00 P.M. I'm 9 months pregnant, so there is not much for me to do. I am especially missing my husband tonight, a lot. & I am also, randomly craving sunny side up eggs with toast. Potty Training has thank goodness been doing good, he was with my friend last night & even at her house used the potty! :) He didn't poop in it while he was there, but all I can say is baby steps. It makes me feel good to know he is choosing to do this, because I was starting to give up faith in myself that I could go through with this. Now, we move onto getting him to sleep in his own bed. Although, I know once the baby gets here & my husband comes for his two weeks and goes, things are going to be rocky again. I am praying that we wont have to start over from step one again. The bed thing is long overdue and I kick myself for not putting him in his own bed in the beginning. I don't have a whole lot to say tonight/today, can you tell? I went to another baby shower today. 3rd one in the last 3 months...& everyone I go to makes me a little more depressed I'm not having my own. It's a little late now, seeing how I am 3 weeks away from having this little bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment