Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I really need to keep up with this. It makes me feel so much better after I just kind of recap my days and I would love to have something to look back on a year from now when my husband is home & see how much I grew through this awful deployment. 

I found out today that Adilyn Mae will most likely be making her debut the 14th, which I'm glad I have a date however...it's not the date I wanted. I know that I should be happy with the fact that we're even having a baby, a healthy baby girl...but I still can't help but wish the Dr would induce me a little earlier. The 14 is obnoxiously close to my husband coming home for his leave before he leaves for Afghanistan. I wanted it to be a little sooner so that when he does come home, I can be in my routine and have things down. Not to mention a little more healed. But hey, it's the military I am trying to work around, so it's like there is no winning. I did however start to leak a little from my boobs last night & I have NEVER been so excited :) I am wanting to exclusively breastfeed with my daughter and I wasn't able to even attempt it with my son, I never leaked ahead of time & never really dryed up & got rock hard. So this, is progress :)

I would also like to say however, I am the mommy of a Potty Trained little boy :) That, is my proudest accomplishment in awhile. I did it all on my own, of course with the amazing support of my husband. Even with being over 900 miles away, he somehow made the whole process so much easier. It was a lot more of an emotional thing then I thought it was going to be...my son is beyond stubborn! (he still sleeps in my bed & I've been working on that for awhile too) & with being 9 months pregnant...it made it even harder...but we did it!! :) 

I am so ready for December to be here, not the beginning of December of course, everything I am waiting for to happen, happens in the middle of December! I am the most impatient person too, so these countdowns are killing me! We are waiting to put our tree up until my husband comes home & that is killing my son. My MIL let him help her put her tree up though, so hopefully that eases some of his impatience. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment