Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Friday, right?!

So it's Friday, right?! Honestly since I got out of high school almost 5 years ago (it seems a lot longer) I have a hard time keeping track of days. Now that I am a stay at home mom it makes it even harder. I usually know the DATE but not the DAY. I guess knowing the date has to do with my multiple countdowns. I learned early on that being with someone in the Military, countdowns help keep you sane, or well help keep me sane. 

I am "officially" 36 weeks pregnant today (YAY!) I say officially because I think I am really 37 weeks by my LMP but my Dr. decided to go with 16th of December instead of the 9th. go figure I find out this Tuesday when my actual date of induction will be! So, I am a little anxious. Of course I am uncomfortable and wanting this little princess out of me, I feel as big as a house and I am def packing on the lbs (or so i feel) and tired of a greasy face & dry itchy skin. But in all honesty I am just ready to meet my little girl. I am anxious to see her, hold her, cuddle her! No her nursery isn't completely ready for her, but I am!

I am marking yesterday down as a sucseful day with Potty Training for my LO and I! I think he is finally getting the concept of it and thank God. I was losing faith in myself & that had me feeling down. I did what I swore I would never do and put his big boy potty in the Living Room. He was so afraid of missing something, even when I paused the t.v that it was a battle to get him to go to the bathroom every 1/2 hour. Not to mention, I don't see how that helps him know when he has to go. So 2 days ago I decided that I was done telling him when he had to go and he could make the decision on his own. I would ask him ever so often and he would, of course tell me no. Well, after a couple accidents I think he realized the feeling of pee running down his leg was not too awesome. So yesterday we did just underwear no plastic pants and put his potty in the living room and guess what, it was a success! :) Today, he hasn't gone on his own yet, but he has pooped twice (i have my alarm set again) with no accidents. I also learned that I have to allow him to have more to drink then usual, so he pees more then usual...to help him get the hang of it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment